This work was financially supported by a European InterReg III program (FW-2.1.5) and by the Région Wallonne, Belgium. Xiao-Yu Yang thanks the University of Namur for a doctoral fellowship. The helpful assistance from Drs. Z. Y. Yuan and F. Xu (Laboratoire de Chimie des Matériaux Inorganiques (CMI), University of Namur (FUNDP), Dr. Y. Lin (Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden), and Dr. G. Tian (Jilin University, China) is also acknowledged.
A Highly Ordered Mesoporous Aluminosilicate, CMI-10, with a Si/Al Ratio of One†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2117–2122, August, 2006
How to Cite
Yang, X.-Y., Vantomme, A., Lemaire, A., Xiao, F.-S. and Su, B.-L. (2006), A Highly Ordered Mesoporous Aluminosilicate, CMI-10, with a Si/Al Ratio of One. Adv. Mater., 18: 2117–2122. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600247
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2006
- European InterReg III program. Grant Number: FW-2.1.5
- Région Wallonne, Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!