This work was supported by the Science Development Foundation of Hefei University of Technology (No. 030601F), the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (20125104), the NSFC Nos. 20221101, 20490210, 20301005, and the National Basic Research Program of China (2006CB601102). Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Weak Ferromagnetism and Dynamic Magnetic Behavior in a Single End-to-End Azide-Bridged Nickel(II) Chain†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2852–2856, November, 2006
How to Cite
Liu, X.-T., Wang, X.-Y., Zhang, W.-X., Cui, P. and Gao, S. (2006), Weak Ferromagnetism and Dynamic Magnetic Behavior in a Single End-to-End Azide-Bridged Nickel(II) Chain. Adv. Mater., 18: 2852–2856. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600253
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2006
- Science Development Foundation of Hefei University of Technology. Grant Number: 030601F
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20125104
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20221101, 20490210, 20301005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB601102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!