Financial support from the ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold, the Marie Curie EST project SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128), the ESF-SONS-BIONICS, FISR 2002 (Silicon Technologies for Bioelectronic Microsystems, MIUR Rome), and the Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab, as well as the bilateral programmes CNR-CNRS and CRUI-British Council, are gratefully acknowledged. J. v. E. gratefully acknowledges the Netherlands Foundation for Scientific Research (NWO) for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Electric-Field-Assisted Alignment of Supramolecular Fibers†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Supramolecular Approaches to Organic Electronics and Nanotechnology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1276–1280, May, 2006
How to Cite
Sardone, L., Palermo, V., Devaux, E., Credgington, D., de Loos, M., Marletta, G., Cacialli, F., van Esch, J. and Samorì, P. (2006), Electric-Field-Assisted Alignment of Supramolecular Fibers. Adv. Mater., 18: 1276–1280. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600269
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!