This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2005–005-J11903). This work was also supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2004–041-C00188) and the Center for Nanotubes and Nanostructured Composites at SKKU. The authors thank CCRF (TEM and FESEM) and KBSI (HVEM and AES) for imaging characterizations. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Density Arrays of Platinum Nanostructures and Their Hierarchical Patterns†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2825–2828, November, 2006
How to Cite
Lee, U.-H., Lee, J. H., Jung, D.-Y. and Kwon, Y.-U. (2006), High-Density Arrays of Platinum Nanostructures and Their Hierarchical Patterns. Adv. Mater., 18: 2825–2828. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600271
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
- Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2005–005-J11903
- Korea Research Foundation Grant. Grant Number: KRF-2004–041-C00188
- Center for Nanotubes and Nanostructured Composites at SKKU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!