Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under major project (20490210) and surface project (Nos. 20571040 and 20371026) and the US National Science Foundation is greatly appreciated. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
An Easy Way to Construct an Ordered Array of Nickel Nanotubes: The Triblock-Copolymer-Assisted Hard-Template Method†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2161–2164, August, 2006
How to Cite
Tao, F., Guan, M., Jiang, Y., Zhu, J., Xu, Z. and Xue, Z. (2006), An Easy Way to Construct an Ordered Array of Nickel Nanotubes: The Triblock-Copolymer-Assisted Hard-Template Method. Adv. Mater., 18: 2161–2164. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600275
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20490210, 20571040, 20371026
- US National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!