The work in Mons was partly supported by the Belgian Federal Government “Interuniversity Attraction Pole in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis, PAI 5/3”, the Technological Attraction Pole SOLTEX, and the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS/FRFC). J. C. is an FNRS Research Associate.
Optical Bandgaps of π-Conjugated Organic Materials at the Polymer Limit: Experiment and Theory†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 173–191, January, 2007
How to Cite
Gierschner, J., Cornil, J. and Egelhaaf, H.-J. (2007), Optical Bandgaps of π-Conjugated Organic Materials at the Polymer Limit: Experiment and Theory. Adv. Mater., 19: 173–191. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600277
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
- Belgian Federal Government. Grant Number: Interuniversity Attraction Pole in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis, PAI 5/3
- Technological Attraction Pole SOLTEX
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS/FRFC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!