N.S.E. and J.C.L. contributed equally to this work. This research was supported by the Office of Naval Research (grant number N00014-01-1-0810, subcontracted from NWU), the Petroleum Research Foundation administered by the American Chemical Society (ACS-PRF grant number 42751-AC10), the Brain-Korea 21 program between Seoul National University and the University of Minnesota, and in part by the MRSEC program of the NSF (DMR-0212302) which supports the University of Minnesota Characterization Facility. We thank Dr. Chris Rhodes for helpful discussions.
Photonic Crystal Structures as a Basis for a Three-Dimensionally Interpenetrating Electrochemical-Cell System†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 1750–1753, July, 2006
How to Cite
Ergang, N. S., Lytle, J. C., Lee, K. T., Oh, S. M., Smyrl, W. H. and Stein, A. (2006), Photonic Crystal Structures as a Basis for a Three-Dimensionally Interpenetrating Electrochemical-Cell System. Adv. Mater., 18: 1750–1753. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600295
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!