The present work was supported by Fundación YPF (Repsol YPF Award 2003), Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica, Argentina (PICT No. 14268), and CONICET (PIP No. 6559). We thank J. Philibert and A. V. Chadwick for useful discussions. M.G.B. thanks CONICET and Fundación YPF for his doctoral fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Mechanism for the Fast Ionic Transport in Nanostructured Oxide-Ion Solid Electrolytes†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3005–3009, November, 2006
How to Cite
Bellino, M. G., Lamas, D. G. and Walsöe de Reca, N. E. (2006), A Mechanism for the Fast Ionic Transport in Nanostructured Oxide-Ion Solid Electrolytes. Adv. Mater., 18: 3005–3009. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600303
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- Fundación YPF. Grant Number: Repsol YPF Award 2003
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica, Argentina. Grant Number: PICT No. 14268
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP No. 6559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!