The present work was supported by Fundación YPF (Repsol YPF Award 2003), Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica, Argentina (PICT No. 14268), and CONICET (PIP No. 6559). We thank J. Philibert and A. V. Chadwick for useful discussions. M.G.B. thanks CONICET and Fundación YPF for his doctoral fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Mechanism for the Fast Ionic Transport in Nanostructured Oxide-Ion Solid Electrolytes†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3005–3009, November, 2006
How to Cite
Bellino, M. G., Lamas, D. G. and Walsöe de Reca, N. E. (2006), A Mechanism for the Fast Ionic Transport in Nanostructured Oxide-Ion Solid Electrolytes. Adv. Mater., 18: 3005–3009. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600303
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- Fundación YPF. Grant Number: Repsol YPF Award 2003
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica, Argentina. Grant Number: PICT No. 14268
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP No. 6559
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2006/c0303_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.