This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid (Priority Area of Chemistry of Coordination Space, and 21st Century COE on Kyoto University Alliance for Chemistry) to H.I., under grant No. 11 740 352 from MEXT, Japan. H.I. also thanks NEDO and Sekisui and Kurata Foundations for financial support. We thank Prof. Hidemitsu Uno (Ehime University) and Dr. Yasuyuki Ura (Kyoto University) for their suggestions concerning X-ray crystallography. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Ordered Supramolecular Assembly of Porphyrin–Fullerene Composites on Nanostructured SnO2 Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2549–2552, October, 2006
How to Cite
Kang, S., Umeyama, T., Ueda, M., Matano, Y., Hotta, H., Yoshida, K., Isoda, S., Shiro, M. and Imahori, H. (2006), Ordered Supramolecular Assembly of Porphyrin–Fullerene Composites on Nanostructured SnO2 Electrodes. Adv. Mater., 18: 2549–2552. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600312
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
- Grants-in-Aid (Priority Area of Chemistry of Coordination Space, and 21st Century COE on Kyoto University Alliance for Chemistry) from MEXT, Japan. Grant Number: No. 11 740 352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!