We gratefully acknowledge the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (20 325 518) and Creative Research Groups (20 521 503), the Key Program (20 535 010), General Program (50 377 005) of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University ‘NCET-04-0482' from the Ministry of Education of China for financial support of this research.
Triple-Helix Scaffolds of Grafted Collagen Reinforced by Al2O3–ZrO2 Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1838–1841, July, 2006
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Zhou, Y. M., Shan, Y., Ju, H. X. and Xue, X. J. (2006), Triple-Helix Scaffolds of Grafted Collagen Reinforced by Al2O3–ZrO2 Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 18: 1838–1841. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600334
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2006
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20 325 518
- National Science Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20 521 503
- Key Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20 535 010
- General Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50 377 005
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University ‘NCET-04-0482‘ from the Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!