The authors are grateful to the EPSRC for funding through the Portfolio Partnership and the Carbon-based Electronics Programme. E. Mendoza acknowledges the Generalitat de Catalunya for sponsorship via the Nanotec Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. J. C. G. Jeynes thanks Dany Beste and Gabriele Wagner for their help. Supporting Information showing FTIR spectra of as-produced CNTs and RNase-treated CNTs is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Generation of Chemically Unmodified Pure Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Solubilizing with RNA and Treatment with Ribonuclease A†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1598–1602, June, 2006
How to Cite
Jeynes, J. C. G., Mendoza, E., Chow, D. C. S., Watts, P. C. P., McFadden, J. and Silva, S. R. P. (2006), Generation of Chemically Unmodified Pure Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Solubilizing with RNA and Treatment with Ribonuclease A. Adv. Mater., 18: 1598–1602. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600362
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!