This work was supported in part by a Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology grant, through the Chemistry and Life Sciences Directorate of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and by an NSF grant from the Solid State and Polymer Chemistry Program of the Division of Materials Research. We also thank the staff at the National Center for Electron Microscopy for assistance with the HRTEM, and Paul Alivisatos and his group for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Growth of CdSe Quantum Rods and Multipods Seeded by Noble-Metal Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 1978–1982, August, 2006
How to Cite
Yong, K.-T., Sahoo, Y., Swihart, M. T. and Prasad, P. N. (2006), Growth of CdSe Quantum Rods and Multipods Seeded by Noble-Metal Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 18: 1978–1982. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600368
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2006
- Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology grant
- Chemistry and Life Sciences Directorate of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- NSF grant from the Solid State and Polymer Chemistry Program of the Division of Materials Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!