This work was supported in part by a Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology grant, through the Chemistry and Life Sciences Directorate of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and by an NSF grant from the Solid State and Polymer Chemistry Program of the Division of Materials Research. We also thank the staff at the National Center for Electron Microscopy for assistance with the HRTEM, and Paul Alivisatos and his group for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Growth of CdSe Quantum Rods and Multipods Seeded by Noble-Metal Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 1978–1982, August, 2006
How to Cite
Yong, K.-T., Sahoo, Y., Swihart, M. T. and Prasad, P. N. (2006), Growth of CdSe Quantum Rods and Multipods Seeded by Noble-Metal Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 18: 1978–1982. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600368
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2006
- Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology grant
- Chemistry and Life Sciences Directorate of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- NSF grant from the Solid State and Polymer Chemistry Program of the Division of Materials Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!