This work was supported in part by a Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology grant, through the Chemistry and Life Sciences Directorate of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and by an NSF grant from the Solid State and Polymer Chemistry Program of the Division of Materials Research. We also thank the staff at the National Center for Electron Microscopy for assistance with the HRTEM, and Paul Alivisatos and his group for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Growth of CdSe Quantum Rods and Multipods Seeded by Noble-Metal Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 1978–1982, August, 2006
How to Cite
Yong, K.-T., Sahoo, Y., Swihart, M. T. and Prasad, P. N. (2006), Growth of CdSe Quantum Rods and Multipods Seeded by Noble-Metal Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 18: 1978–1982. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600368
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2006
- Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology grant
- Chemistry and Life Sciences Directorate of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- NSF grant from the Solid State and Polymer Chemistry Program of the Division of Materials Research
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2006/c0368_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.