The authors acknowledge stimulating exchanges with A. Bershadsky, B. Geiger, S. Safran, U. Schwarz, J. Spatz, N. Gov, R. Bar-Zaidel, and Ch. Luxenburg. We thank B. Geiger and R. Bar-Zaidel for providing the pictures of porcine aortic endothelial cells presented in this article. This project was supported in part by the G. M. J. Schmidt Minerva Centre of Supramolecular Architectures and by the German–Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development. H. D. Wagner holds the Livio Norzi Professorial Chair in Materials Science. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Shear-Stress Profile along a Cell Focal Adhesion†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1537–1540, June, 2006
How to Cite
Raz–Ben Aroush, D. and Wagner, H. D. (2006), Shear-Stress Profile along a Cell Focal Adhesion. Adv. Mater., 18: 1537–1540. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600372
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!