This work was partially funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education under contract MAT2003-01237 and NAN2004-08843, the EU under contract IST-511616 NoE PhOREMOST and the EU Project STABILIGHT.
Quantum Dot Thin Layers Templated on ZnO Inverse Opals†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2768–2772, October, 2006
How to Cite
García, P. D., Blanco, Á., Shavel, A., Gaponik, N., Eychmüller, A., Rodríguez-González, B., Liz-Marzán, L. M. and López, C. (2006), Quantum Dot Thin Layers Templated on ZnO Inverse Opals. Adv. Mater., 18: 2768–2772. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600376
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2006
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Numbers: MAT2003-01237, NAN2004-08843
- EU. Grant Number: IST-511616 NoE PhOREMOST
- EU Project STABILIGHT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!