X.F.W. and J.B.X. thank Prof. S. P. Wong and Prof. R. Zhang for stimulating discussions and Dr. W. Y. Cheung, Dr. N. Ke, and W. K. Chan for technical assistance. This work was supported in part by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (CERG Grant #CUHK4203/01E, Direct Grant #CUHK2 050 327, and Direct Grant #HKUST605 605) and the NSFC (Grant #20 473 059). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Signature of Intrinsic High-Temperature Ferromagnetism in Cobalt-Doped Zinc Oxide Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2476–2480, September, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X. F., Xu, J. B., Zhang, B., Yu, H. G., Wang, J., Zhang, X., Yu, J. G. and Li, Q. (2006), Signature of Intrinsic High-Temperature Ferromagnetism in Cobalt-Doped Zinc Oxide Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater., 18: 2476–2480. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600396
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2006
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: CERG Grant #CUHK4203/01E, Direct Grant #CUHK2 050 327, Direct Grant #HKUST605 605
- NSFC. Grant Number: #20 473 059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!