This work is supported by the National Science Foundation International Materials Institutes (IMI) Program (DMR-0231320) with Dr. C. Huber as the Program Director, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) (Grant No.s 50531020, 50325102, and 50528102), and the National Ministry of Education of China (with the NCET-04-0282). Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Science, under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38. This work has benefited from the use of the Lujan Center at Los Alamos Neutron Science Center, funded by DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences and Los Alamos National Laboratory funded by Department of Energy under contract W-7405-ENG-36. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Tracing Memory in Polycrystalline Ferromagnetic Shape-Memory Alloys†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2392–2396, September, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-D., Ren, Y., Li, H., Choo, H., Benson, M. L., Brown, D. W., Liaw, P. K., Zuo, L., Wang, G., Brown, D. E. and Alp, E. E. (2006), Tracing Memory in Polycrystalline Ferromagnetic Shape-Memory Alloys. Adv. Mater., 18: 2392–2396. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600480
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
- National Science Foundation International Materials Institutes. Grant Number: DMR-0231320
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50531020, 50325102, 50528102
- National Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-04-0282
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: W-31-109-ENG-38
- DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: W-7405-ENG-36
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2006/c0480_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.