The authors thank Prof. Eric Bittner for his assistance and helpful discussions. We gratefully acknowledge the partial funding from the Robert E. Welch Foundation (E-1551) and NSF DMR-0504435 and instrument support from DMR-0315565. We also acknowledge technical support from Molecular Imaging Inc. (Agilent Technologies). Supporting Information, including experimental and technical details involved in electrochemical crosslinking, self-assembled monolayer formation, and modeling calculations, is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles via Intramolecular Crosslinking of Dendrimeric Precursors†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2461–2465, September, 2006
How to Cite
Taranekar, P., Park, J.-Y., Patton, D., Fulghum, T., Ramon, G. J. and Advincula, R. (2006), Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles via Intramolecular Crosslinking of Dendrimeric Precursors. Adv. Mater., 18: 2461–2465. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600491
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
- Robert E. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1551
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0504435, DMR-0315565
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!