The authors thank Prof. Eric Bittner for his assistance and helpful discussions. We gratefully acknowledge the partial funding from the Robert E. Welch Foundation (E-1551) and NSF DMR-0504435 and instrument support from DMR-0315565. We also acknowledge technical support from Molecular Imaging Inc. (Agilent Technologies). Supporting Information, including experimental and technical details involved in electrochemical crosslinking, self-assembled monolayer formation, and modeling calculations, is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles via Intramolecular Crosslinking of Dendrimeric Precursors†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2461–2465, September, 2006
How to Cite
Taranekar, P., Park, J.-Y., Patton, D., Fulghum, T., Ramon, G. J. and Advincula, R. (2006), Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles via Intramolecular Crosslinking of Dendrimeric Precursors. Adv. Mater., 18: 2461–2465. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600491
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
- Robert E. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1551
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0504435, DMR-0315565
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!