We gratefully acknowledge funding from the National Science Foundation under grants CTS-0303997 (GR and TBT), ECS-0501488 (GR), CTS-0348613 (TBT), the Prof. Bergmann award (GR) from the US–Israel Binational Science Foundation, and an Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship (GR). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Molecularly Protected Bismuth Telluride Nanoparticles: Microemulsion Synthesis and Thermoelectric Transport Properties†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 2958–2963, November, 2006
How to Cite
Purkayastha, A., Kim, S., Gandhi, D. D., Ganesan, P. G., Borca-Tasciuc, T. and Ramanath, G. (2006), Molecularly Protected Bismuth Telluride Nanoparticles: Microemulsion Synthesis and Thermoelectric Transport Properties. Adv. Mater., 18: 2958–2963. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600495
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CTS-0303997, ECS-0501488, CTS-0348613
- Prof. Bergmann award from the US–Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!