This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20121301, 20473103, 20520140277, and 20575070), the National Key Project on Basic Research (Grant 2006CB 806100 and 2002CCA03100). The Chinese Academy of Sciences is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Prof. Chun-Li Bai for discussion. Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Self-Assembled 3D Flowerlike Iron Oxide Nanostructures and Their Application in Water Treatment†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2426–2431, September, 2006
How to Cite
Zhong, L.-S., Hu, J.-S., Liang, H.-P., Cao, A.-M., Song, W.-G. and Wan, L.-J. (2006), Self-Assembled 3D Flowerlike Iron Oxide Nanostructures and Their Application in Water Treatment. Adv. Mater., 18: 2426–2431. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600504
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20121301, 20473103, 20520140277, 20575070
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2006CB 806100, 2002CCA03100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!