We thank Maria Grazia Betti, Sandro Scandolo, Erio Tosatti, and Giacinto Scoles for very useful scientific discussions. We thank Wei Ji and Prof. Hongjun Gao (Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing) for fruitful discussion and supporting calculations. We thank Fulvio Parmigiani for the critical reading of the manuscript. The nanospectroscopy facility in Brescia was funded by INFM under the “Strumentazione Avanzata” program. Work partially funded by “FIRB Carbon-based microstructures and nanostructures”.
Long-Range-Ordered, Molecular-Induced Nanofaceting†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2863–2867, November, 2006
How to Cite
Fanetti, M., Gavioli, L. and Sancrotti, M. (2006), Long-Range-Ordered, Molecular-Induced Nanofaceting. Adv. Mater., 18: 2863–2867. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600510
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2006
- INFM under the “Strumentazione Avanzata” program
- FIRB Carbon-based microstructures and nanostructures
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!