We thank the Cancer Center Fluorescence Microscopy Facility of the University of New Mexico for the fluorescence imaging measurements. This work was supported by the US Department of Energy Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences (DE-FG02-02ER15369). Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the United States Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Porphyrin Nanofiber Bundles from Phase-Transfer Ionic Self-Assembly and Their Photocatalytic Self-Metallization†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2557–2560, October, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Ho, K. J., Medforth, C. J. and Shelnutt, J. A. (2006), Porphyrin Nanofiber Bundles from Phase-Transfer Ionic Self-Assembly and Their Photocatalytic Self-Metallization. Adv. Mater., 18: 2557–2560. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600539
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2006
- Cancer Center Fluorescence Microscopy Facility of the University of New Mexico
- US Department of Energy Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-02ER15369
- United States Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!