C. Cortez and E. Tomaskovic-Cook contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by the Australian Research Council under the Federation Fellowship (F. C.) and Discovery Project (F. C., C. C., A. P. R. J., B. R.) schemes, and by the Victorian State Government under the STI Initiative. E. T.-C. was supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia Dora Lush Postgraduate Research Scholarship. E. C. N. and A. M. S. were supported, in part, by the NHMRC Project Grants 191500, 164809, and 164814, and Program Grant 164802. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Targeting and Uptake of Multilayered Particles to Colorectal Cancer Cells†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 1998–2003, August, 2006
How to Cite
Cortez, C., Tomaskovic-Crook, E., Johnston, A. P. R., Radt, B., Cody, S. H., Scott, A. M., Nice, E. C., Heath, J. K. and Caruso, F. (2006), Targeting and Uptake of Multilayered Particles to Colorectal Cancer Cells. Adv. Mater., 18: 1998–2003. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600564
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2006
- Australian Research Council under the Federation Fellowship and Discovery Project
- Victorian State Government under the STI Initiative
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia Dora Lush Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- NHMRC Project. Grant Numbers: 191500, 164809, 164814
- NHMRC Program. Grant Number: 164802
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2006/c0564_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.