We thank Dr. Sérgio S. Funari (Hasylab, DESY (Germany)) at beamline A2 for help, Dr. B. Smarsly (Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam (Germany)) for help in the analysis of the X-ray data, Dr. O. Kulikovska and Dr. L. Goldenberg (Institute for Thin Film and Microsensorics Technology, Teltow (Germany)) for the writing of the gratings, the Max Planck Gesellschaft (C. F. J. F) and the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (Y. Z., J. S.) for financial support.
A Supramolecular Approach to Optically Anisotropic Materials: Photosensitive Ionic Self-Assembly Complexes†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2133–2136, August, 2006
How to Cite
Zakrevskyy, Y., Stumpe, J. and Faul, C. F. J. (2006), A Supramolecular Approach to Optically Anisotropic Materials: Photosensitive Ionic Self-Assembly Complexes. Adv. Mater., 18: 2133–2136. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600631
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2006
- Max Planck Gesellschaft
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!