A. L. B. acknowledges the Bell Labs Graduate Research Fellowship. A. L. B., F. W., R. J. T., and Y. Y. acknowledge financial support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR, grant number F49620-03-10101). Z. B. acknowledges partial support from the Stanford Center for Polymeric Interfaces and macromolecular Assemblies (NSF-Center MRSEC under Award DMR-0213618) and the Stanford School of Engineering. We acknowledge valuable discussions with Mr. Colin Reese, Sheng-Han Li, and Drs. Chih-Wei Chu and Qian Miao. A. L. B. and R. J. T. contributed equally to this work. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Performance Organic Single-Crystal Transistors on Flexible Substrates†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2320–2324, September, 2006
How to Cite
Briseno, A. L., Tseng, R. J., Ling, M.-M., Falcao, E. H. L., Yang, Y., Wudl, F. and Bao, Z. (2006), High-Performance Organic Single-Crystal Transistors on Flexible Substrates. Adv. Mater., 18: 2320–2324. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600634
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2006
- Bell Labs Graduate Research Fellowship
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: F49620-03-10101
- Stanford Center for Polymeric Interfaces and macromolecular Assemblies. Grant Number: DMR-0213618
- Stanford School of Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!