These two groups contributed equally to this review article. The work at UW has been supported in part by a DARPA-DURINT subcontract from Harvard University and a fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y. X. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar. U. J. was partially supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Part of the research at UW was performed at the Nanotech User Facility, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) funded by the NSF. The work at UR has been supported in part by the NSF (CAREER Award, DMR-0449849 and SGER, CTS-0417722), ACS-PRF (42446-G10), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA-STAR R831722), and the Department of Energy (DE-FC03-92SF19460) through LLE.
Superparamagnetic Colloids: Controlled Synthesis and Niche Applications†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 33–60, January, 2007
How to Cite
Jeong, U., Teng, X., Wang, Y., Yang, H. and Xia, Y. (2007), Superparamagnetic Colloids: Controlled Synthesis and Niche Applications. Adv. Mater., 19: 33–60. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600674
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2006
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN)
- NSF CAREER Award. Grant Number: DMR-0449849
- SGER. Grant Number: CTS-0417722
- ACS-PRF. Grant Number: 42446-G10
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: EPA-STAR R831722
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC03-92SF19460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!