This work was supported in part by a grant from the NSF (DMR-0451788), a subcontract from the NSF-funded MERSEC program awarded to the UW, and a fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y. X. is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002–2007). I. W. was a visiting student from Tokyo Institute of Technology and partially supported by a research fellowship from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists. Y. Y. was supported by the Director, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy, under Contract DE-AC03-76SF00098. This work used the Nanotech User Facility (NTUF) at UW, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) funded by the NSF. We thank the Molecular Foundry at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory for HRTEM analysis. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Reduction by the End Groups of Poly(vinyl pyrrolidone): A New and Versatile Route to the Kinetically Controlled Synthesis of Ag Triangular Nanoplates†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 1745–1749, July, 2006
How to Cite
Washio, I., Xiong, Y., Yin, Y. and Xia, Y. (2006), Reduction by the End Groups of Poly(vinyl pyrrolidone): A New and Versatile Route to the Kinetically Controlled Synthesis of Ag Triangular Nanoplates. Adv. Mater., 18: 1745–1749. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600675
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!