This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (50225313 and 50520130316), the National Basic Research Program of China (2002CB613401), Jilin Province Science Foundation (20050120), the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities (IRT0422), and the Program for Introducing the Talent of Discipline to Universities (B06009). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Organic Crystals with Tunable Emission Colors Based on a Single Organic Molecule and Different Molecular Packing Structures†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2369–2372, September, 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, H. Y., Zhang, Z. L., Ye, K. Q., Zhang, J. Y. and Wang, Y. (2006), Organic Crystals with Tunable Emission Colors Based on a Single Organic Molecule and Different Molecular Packing Structures. Adv. Mater., 18: 2369–2372. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600704
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50225313, 50520130316
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2002CB613401
- Jilin Province Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20050120
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0422
- Program for Introducing the Talent of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!