This work was supported by NSF-CAREER CTS-0547633, Camille and Henry Dreyfus New Faculty Award, and 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Award (to B. A. G.). C. J. C. was supported by an NU Presidential Fellowship, and K. B. was supported by an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. The authors thank Dr. Marcin Fialkowski for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Direct Printing of 3D and Curvilinear Micrometer-Sized Architectures into Solid Substrates with Sub-micrometer Resolution†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 2004–2008, August, 2006
How to Cite
Campbell, C. J., Smoukov, S. K., Bishop, K. J. M., Baker, E. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2006), Direct Printing of 3D and Curvilinear Micrometer-Sized Architectures into Solid Substrates with Sub-micrometer Resolution. Adv. Mater., 18: 2004–2008. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600716
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- NSF-CAREER. Grant Number: CTS-0547633
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus New Faculty Award
- 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Award
- NU Presidential Fellowship
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!