This work was supported by NSF-CAREER CTS-0547633, Camille and Henry Dreyfus New Faculty Award, and 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Award (to B. A. G.). C. J. C. was supported by an NU Presidential Fellowship, and K. B. was supported by an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. The authors thank Dr. Marcin Fialkowski for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Direct Printing of 3D and Curvilinear Micrometer-Sized Architectures into Solid Substrates with Sub-micrometer Resolution†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 2004–2008, August, 2006
How to Cite
Campbell, C. J., Smoukov, S. K., Bishop, K. J. M., Baker, E. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2006), Direct Printing of 3D and Curvilinear Micrometer-Sized Architectures into Solid Substrates with Sub-micrometer Resolution. Adv. Mater., 18: 2004–2008. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600716
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- NSF-CAREER. Grant Number: CTS-0547633
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus New Faculty Award
- 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Award
- NU Presidential Fellowship
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!