We thank Dr. Seunghwan Lee from Surface Science and Technology at ETH Zürich for AFM analysis, financial support from the European network of excellence GOSPEL “General Olfaction and Sensing Project on a European Level” under contract number IST-507610, and from the Swiss Bundesamt für Energie under the project OneBat—Start and Kommission für Technik und Innovation OneBat Discovery Project are gratefully acknowledged. We would like to thank the IMT-Comlab technical staff for their help in the processing of the devices.
Topography Mediated Patterning of Inorganic Materials by Spray Pyrolysis†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3015–3018, November, 2006
How to Cite
Beckel, D., Briand, D., Studart, A. R., de Rooij, N. F. and Gauckler, L. J. (2006), Topography Mediated Patterning of Inorganic Materials by Spray Pyrolysis. Adv. Mater., 18: 3015–3018. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600718
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- European network of excellence GOSPEL “General Olfaction and Sensing Project on a European Level”. Grant Number: IST-507610
- OneBat—Start and Kommission für Technik und Innovation OneBat Discovery Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!