J. Yoon and W. Lee contributed equally to this work. The authors thank their respective financial sources; J. Yoon, the National Science Foundation for financial support under Grant No. DMR-0308133; W. Lee, the U.S. Air Force Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology in conjunction with the University of Buffalo; E. L. Thomas, the above two agencies and the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies of the U.S. Army Research Office. The authors gratefully acknowledge Prof. Timothy Swager at MIT for help with LSCM facility, Dr. Peter DeRege for providing the high molecular weight cylinder-forming block copolymer (SICYL) used in this study, and Prof. Cheolmin Park at Yonsei University (Korea) for useful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Highly Oriented Thin-Film Microdomain Patterns of Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Block Copolymers via Directional Solidification of a Solvent†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2691–2694, October, 2006
How to Cite
Yoon, J., Lee, W. and Thomas, E. L. (2006), Highly Oriented Thin-Film Microdomain Patterns of Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Block Copolymers via Directional Solidification of a Solvent. Adv. Mater., 18: 2691–2694. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600741
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0308133
- U.S. Air Force Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology in conjunction with the University of Buffalo
- Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies of the U.S. Army Research Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!