This work was supported by the “Nanotechnology Support Project”, a Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research Collaboratory on Electronic Correlations (13NP0201), and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (17710080 and 17310062) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Fruitful discussions and technical help from Dr. Osamu Oishi, Dr. Chie Okabe, and Associate Professor Tatsuya Tsukuda (Institute for Molecular Science) are also appreciated.
Self-Assembly of Copper Acetylide Molecules into Extremely Thin Nanowires and Nanocables†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2842–2846, November, 2006
How to Cite
Judai, K., Nishijo, J. and Nishi, N. (2006), Self-Assembly of Copper Acetylide Molecules into Extremely Thin Nanowires and Nanocables. Adv. Mater., 18: 2842–2846. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600771
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2006
- Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research Collaboratory on Electronic Correlations. Grant Number: 13NP0201
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 17710080, 17310062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!