This work was supported by grants from the Research Grants Council and the EHIA award of University Grants Council of the Hong Kong SAR, China.
Self-Assembly and Self-Orientation of Truncated Octahedral Magnetite Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2418–2421, September, 2006
How to Cite
Zheng, R. K., Gu, H., Xu, B., Fung, K. K., Zhang, X. X. and Ringer, S. P. (2006), Self-Assembly and Self-Orientation of Truncated Octahedral Magnetite Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater., 18: 2418–2421. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600788
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2006
- Research Grants Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!