NB, YG, and JI thank the US-Israel Binational Science Foundation, grant number 2002059, and MA thanks the Department of Energy (DOE), grant number DE-FG02-87ER45331 for supporting this work. The authors acknowledge the late Prof. Shlomo Efrima for developing the nanoparticles synthesis method.
Frictional Properties of Confined Nanorods†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2589–2592, October, 2006
How to Cite
Akbulut, M., Belman, N., Golan, Y. and Israelachvili, J. (2006), Frictional Properties of Confined Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 18: 2589–2592. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600794
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2006
- US-Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2002059
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-87ER45331
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!