This work was financially supported by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Cationic Supramolecules Composed of Multiple Oligoethylenimine-Grafted β-Cyclodextrins Threaded on a Polymer Chain for Efficient Gene Delivery†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 2969–2974, November, 2006
How to Cite
Li, J., Yang, C., Li, H., Wang, X., Goh, S. H., Ding, J. L., Wang, D. Y. and Leong, K. W. (2006), Cationic Supramolecules Composed of Multiple Oligoethylenimine-Grafted β-Cyclodextrins Threaded on a Polymer Chain for Efficient Gene Delivery. Adv. Mater., 18: 2969–2974. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600812
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2006
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!