This work was supported by a grant from Genencor International (BCD). The authors thank Prof. Tomasz Wiltowksi for assistance with BET measurements, Dr. Wyatt Smith for assistance with some experiments, and Mr. Aniket Datar for assistance with taking photographs of the gels.
Osmoresponsive Glasses: Osmotically Triggered Volume Changes of Organosilica Sol–Gels as a Means for Controlled Release of Biomolecules†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 2009–2013, August, 2006
How to Cite
Dave, B. C., Deshpande, K., Gebert, M. S. and McAuliffe, J. C. (2006), Osmoresponsive Glasses: Osmotically Triggered Volume Changes of Organosilica Sol–Gels as a Means for Controlled Release of Biomolecules. Adv. Mater., 18: 2009–2013. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600852
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2006
- Genencor International (BCD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!