Sung Y. Park, Sun Y. Park, and S. Namgung contributed equally to this work. The work in this paper was supported by the KOSEF under the National Research Laboratory (NRL) grant and by the MOCIE. S.H. acknowledges equipment support from the Nano-Systems Institute National Core Research Center program. J.-M.N. would like to thank the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund; KRF-2006-C00217) and the New Faculty Supporting Grant funded by Seoul National University for their financial support. Y.P. acknowledges financial support from Seoul R&BD Program. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Carbon Nanotube Monolayer Patterns for Directed Growth of Mesenchymal Stem Cells†
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2530–2534, September, 2007
How to Cite
Park, S. Y., Park, S. Y., Namgung, S., Kim, B., Im, J., Kim, J. Y., Sun, K., Lee, K. B., Nam, J.-M., Park, Y. and Hong, S. (2007), Carbon Nanotube Monolayer Patterns for Directed Growth of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Adv. Mater., 19: 2530–2534. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600875
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2006
- KOSEF under the National Research Laboratory (NRL)
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund; KRF-2006-C00217
- Seoul National University
- Seoul R&BD Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!