It is a great pleasure to acknowledge many wonderful students, postdoctoral fellows, and colleagues who have contributed to the work described in this article. This review is dedicated to all of them. Special thanks to Dr. Peng-Fei Fu at Dow Corning Corporation (USA) for the recent collaborations on the development of new materials for nanoimprint technology. This work was supported by NSF grants ECS-0424204 and ECS-0508252, AFOSR grant FA9550-04-1-0312, and NSFC grant No. 60528003.
Nanoimprint Lithography: Methods and Material Requirements†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 495–513, February, 2007
How to Cite
Guo, L. J. (2007), Nanoimprint Lithography: Methods and Material Requirements. Adv. Mater., 19: 495–513. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600882
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2006
- NSF. Grant Numbers: ECS-0424204, ECS-0508252
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-04-1-0312
- NSFC. Grant Number: 60528003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!