This work was supported by the Major State Basic Research Development Program, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 20573115), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A New Technique for Controllably Producing Branched or Encapsulating Nanostructures in a Vapor–Liquid–Solid Process†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 386–390, February, 2007
How to Cite
Wei, D. C., Cao, L. C., Fu, L., Li, X. L., Wang, Y., Yu, G. and Liu, Y. Q. (2007), A New Technique for Controllably Producing Branched or Encapsulating Nanostructures in a Vapor–Liquid–Solid Process. Adv. Mater., 19: 386–390. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600885
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2006
- Major State Basic Research Development Program
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 20573115
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!