The authors thank the DuPont MIT Alliance for financial support. This work in part made use of MRSEC Shared Facilities at MIT supported by the National Science Foundation under Award DMR-9400334 and the W. M. Keck Biological Imaging Facility at the Whitehead Institute.
Particle Surface Design using an All-Dry Encapsulation Method†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 15, pages 1972–1977, August, 2006
How to Cite
Lau, K. K. S. and Gleason, K. K. (2006), Particle Surface Design using an All-Dry Encapsulation Method. Adv. Mater., 18: 1972–1977. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600896
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- DuPont MIT Alliance
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-9400334
- W. M. Keck Biological Imaging Facility at the Whitehead Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!