We thank P. Blom, M. Mulder, and J. Harkema for the use of their evaporation equipment. This work was supported by the MSCplus (Materials Science Center) and FOM (Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie).
Interface-Controlled, High-Mobility Organic Transistors†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 688–692, March, 2007
How to Cite
Jurchescu, O. D., Popinciuc, M., van Wees, B. J. and Palstra, T. T. M. (2007), Interface-Controlled, High-Mobility Organic Transistors. Adv. Mater., 19: 688–692. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600929
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2006
- MSCplus (Materials Science Center)
- FOM (Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!