The authors acknowledge D. Marré, I. Pallecchi, M. Rolandi, I. Satoh, A. S. Siri, A. Takagi, and T. Yanagida for useful discussions. This work was partially supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture through a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and in Priority Areas No. 769.
(Fe,Mn)3O4 Nanochannels Fabricated by AFM Local-Oxidation Nanolithography using Mo/Poly(methyl methacrylate) Nanomasks†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3099–3104, December, 2006
How to Cite
Pellegrino, L., Yanagisawa, Y., Ishikawa, M., Matsumoto, T., Tanaka, H. and Kawai, T. (2006), (Fe,Mn)3O4 Nanochannels Fabricated by AFM Local-Oxidation Nanolithography using Mo/Poly(methyl methacrylate) Nanomasks. Adv. Mater., 18: 3099–3104. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600997
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2006
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Number: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and in Priority Areas No. 769
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!