We gratefully acknowledge fruitful discussions with M. A Ratner. This work benefited from the support of the Swiss National Center of Competence in Research “Nanoscale Science”, the Swiss National Science Foundation and the European Science Foundation through the Eurocores Programme on Self-Organized Nanostructures.
Reversible Formation of Molecular Junctions in 2D Nanoparticle Arrays†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2444–2447, September, 2006
How to Cite
Liao, J., Bernard, L., Langer, M., Schönenberger, C. and Calame, M. (2006), Reversible Formation of Molecular Junctions in 2D Nanoparticle Arrays. Adv. Mater., 18: 2444–2447. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601001
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2006
- Swiss National Center of Competence in Research “Nanoscale Science”
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- European Science Foundation
Vol. 18, Issue 21, 2803, Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!