We acknowledge Kandaswamy Vijayan for initial help with DLS measurements. This work is supported in part by the Nanotechnology Institute (NTI) and the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award DMR05-20020. S. Y. would also like to thank the 3M Non-tenured Faculty Grant. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Temperature-Controlled Assembly and Release from Polymer Vesicles of Poly(ethylene oxide)-block- poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2905–2909, November, 2006
How to Cite
Qin, S., Geng, Y., Discher, D. E. and Yang, S. (2006), Temperature-Controlled Assembly and Release from Polymer Vesicles of Poly(ethylene oxide)-block- poly(N-isopropylacrylamide). Adv. Mater., 18: 2905–2909. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601019
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- Nanotechnology Institute (NTI)
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR05-20020
- 3M Non-tenured Faculty Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!