One of us (B.H.P.) was supported by the Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology through the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation, grant No. R01-2006-000-10883-0, a Korean Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2004-005-D00046), Seoul R&BD Program, a grant from the Center for Applied Superconductivity Technology of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program funded by MOST, and the National Research Program for the 0.1 Terabit Nonvolatile Memory Development, sponsored by the Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy.
A Low-Temperature-Grown Oxide Diode as a New Switch Element for High-Density, Nonvolatile Memories†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 73–76, January, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, M.-J., Seo, S., Kim, D.-C., Ahn, S.-E., Seo, D. H., Yoo, I.-K., Baek, I.-G., Kim, D.-S., Byun, I.-S., Kim, S.-H., Hwang, I.-R., Kim, J.-S., Jeon, S.-H. and Park, B. H. (2007), A Low-Temperature-Grown Oxide Diode as a New Switch Element for High-Density, Nonvolatile Memories. Adv. Mater., 19: 73–76. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601025
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology through the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2006-000-10883-0
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2004-005-D00046
- Center for Applied Superconductivity Technology of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program funded by MOST
- National Research Program for the 0.1 Terabit Nonvolatile Memory Development, sponsored by the Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!