One of us (B.H.P.) was supported by the Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology through the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation, grant No. R01-2006-000-10883-0, a Korean Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2004-005-D00046), Seoul R&BD Program, a grant from the Center for Applied Superconductivity Technology of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program funded by MOST, and the National Research Program for the 0.1 Terabit Nonvolatile Memory Development, sponsored by the Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy.
A Low-Temperature-Grown Oxide Diode as a New Switch Element for High-Density, Nonvolatile Memories†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 73–76, January, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, M.-J., Seo, S., Kim, D.-C., Ahn, S.-E., Seo, D. H., Yoo, I.-K., Baek, I.-G., Kim, D.-S., Byun, I.-S., Kim, S.-H., Hwang, I.-R., Kim, J.-S., Jeon, S.-H. and Park, B. H. (2007), A Low-Temperature-Grown Oxide Diode as a New Switch Element for High-Density, Nonvolatile Memories. Adv. Mater., 19: 73–76. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601025
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology through the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2006-000-10883-0
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2004-005-D00046
- Center for Applied Superconductivity Technology of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program funded by MOST
- National Research Program for the 0.1 Terabit Nonvolatile Memory Development, sponsored by the Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!