Financial support by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 18·2250 for K.K. and No. 15 206 072 for K.N.) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan is gratefully acknowledged. Dr. Shiono at Kyoto Institute of Technology is gratefully acknowledged for performing mechanical tests.
Rigid Macroporous Poly(divinylbenzene) Monoliths with a Well-Defined Bicontinuous Morphology Prepared by Living Radical Polymerization†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2407–2411, September, 2006
How to Cite
Kanamori, K., Nakanishi, K. and Hanada, T. (2006), Rigid Macroporous Poly(divinylbenzene) Monoliths with a Well-Defined Bicontinuous Morphology Prepared by Living Radical Polymerization. Adv. Mater., 18: 2407–2411. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601026
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 18·2250, 15 206 072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!