This work was partially supported by RGC (Hong Kong), HIA (HKUST) and a Grant from the University Department Fund Project-Research Centre of Emerging Infectious Diseases of the University of Hong Kong.
Combining Fluorescent Probes and Biofunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles for Rapid Detection of Bacteria in Human Blood†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3145–3148, December, 2006
How to Cite
Gao, J., Li, L., Ho, P.-L., Mak, G. C., Gu, H. and Xu, B. (2006), Combining Fluorescent Probes and Biofunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles for Rapid Detection of Bacteria in Human Blood. Adv. Mater., 18: 3145–3148. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601058
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2006
- RGC (Hong Kong), HIA (HKUST)
- University Department Fund Project-Research Centre of Emerging Infectious Diseases of the University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!