This work was supported in part by a research grant from the NSF (DMR-0451788), a fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation for Y.X., and a grant from the DOE-OBES Chemical Sciences Division for C.T.C. Y.X. is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002–2007). This work used the Nanotech User Facility (NTUF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) supported by the NSF. We thank the Molecular Foundry at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory for the HRTEM analysis. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Pd-Catalyzed Growth of Pt Nanoparticles or Nanowires as Dense Coatings on Polymeric and Ceramic Particulate Supports†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3271–3274, December, 2006
How to Cite
Lee, E. P., Chen, J., Yin, Y., Campbell, C. T. and Xia, Y. (2006), Pd-Catalyzed Growth of Pt Nanoparticles or Nanowires as Dense Coatings on Polymeric and Ceramic Particulate Supports. Adv. Mater., 18: 3271–3274. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601070
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0451788
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- DOE-OBES Chemical Sciences Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!