The authors thank Cambridge Display Technologies Ltd. for materials. J. Z. thanks the Gates Cambridge Trust for financial support.
Efficient Top-Gate, Ambipolar, Light-Emitting Field-Effect Transistors Based on a Green-Light-Emitting Polyfluorene†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2708–2712, October, 2006
How to Cite
Zaumseil, J., Donley, C. L., Kim, J.-S., Friend, R. H. and Sirringhaus, H. (2006), Efficient Top-Gate, Ambipolar, Light-Emitting Field-Effect Transistors Based on a Green-Light-Emitting Polyfluorene. Adv. Mater., 18: 2708–2712. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601080
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2006
- Gates Cambridge Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!